My full name is Russell, you can call me Russ, but there is a rowdy bunch indeed who call me “Rufus”. That’s what’s up with the blog title. I sort of imagine mindless pages of fluff bouncing around in the atmosphere.
This is my first blog and I’m clueless to what people would want to read of me or my thoughts. I will share myself though and try to spruce it up. I was a freshman in 2007 and am in my senior year now here though I will be a super-senior next year due to me switching my major late. I started in Graphic Design first, but recognized I’d no talent. I love art, art history and trying to see through other people eyes of art. I’m now in Graphic Communications where the final answer is either a yes or a no, black or white, you know it or you don’t. There are no subjective outcomes and I can still pursue art later. I am happy with it.
I claim the great state of Georgia and am from Alpharetta though I lived all over the northern ATL metro area. When I am graduated I will go back there first to regroup. I am former military and I love my dog. I am interested in local artists, local musicians and open debates. Hell, I feel like I’m writing for an online dating service or some shit.

No comments:
Post a Comment